Strawberry Kiwi Pizza Tart
Recipe Source:Tabasco Sponsored Recipes
STRAWBERRY-KIWI PIZZA TART
yield: 1 12 pizza, or 2-3 servings
Nonstick spray as needed
12 oz. Prepared sugar cookie dough
4 T. Sugar, divided
8 oz. Cream cheese
2 c. Marshmallow Fluff
1 c. Strawberries, sliced
1 c. Kiwi, sliced
1/8 tsp. TABASCO brand Habanero Sauce
1 tsp. Lime juice
1/2 tsp. Lime zest, finely minced
1 tsp. Mint, chopped
1/4 c. Apple jelly, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Spray a 12 pizza pan with nonstick spray. Slice cookie dough into 1/2 slices.
Arrange sliced cookie dough on pan and press together to form a crust.
Sprinkle with 2 T. sugar. Bake in oven until light brown.
3. In a standing mixer, combine cream cheese and Marshmallow Fluff. Beat
with a mixing paddle until thoroughly combined and smooth.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine strawberries, kiwis, TABASCO Habanero Sauce, 2
T. sugar, lime juice, lime zest and mint. Toss gently and set aside.
5. Place apple jelly in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1-2
minutes, stirring every 15 seconds until melted.
6. Spread Marshmallow Fluff over cookie crust, leaving a 1/2 rim around the
outside. Arrange strawberries and kiwis on top of Marshmallow Fluff. Drizzle
melted apple jelly over top of all.