Whalen Packaging: Doing pizza boxes the American way
Whalen Packaging is dedicated to building the best—and safest—pizza boxes in the industry.
As an American company, Whalen Packaging believes it is our values that make the difference. We don’t comprise or take any shortcuts. Our team in our Southern California headquarters is dedicated to building the best pizza boxes in the industry.
Whalen has the highest quality control measures placed across the entire production process to ensure the integrity of our product. We produce the highest quality boxes that contain no contaminants and meet and exceed FDA guidelines:
- The liner board used in our boxes comes from the United States and Europe, giving us control.
- Offshore production is overseen by our U.S. management team.
- Our offshore production for the United States uses state-of-the-art facilities to run product and is inspected and processes are verified.
- Whalen maintains control of all inks used in the production process to ensure quality and safety.
Ahead of the Competition in Safety
Public safety is our top priority. Whalen has always been conscientious of the quality of materials used in our products and their potential impact on the health of Americans. Although perchlorate and perfluoro carboxylates (PFCs) were banned in the U.S. only three years ago, PFCs have NEVER been used in any of our products. While other U.S. manufacturers catch up, you can be assured that Whalen products are PFC-free.
Whalen applauds all efforts to increase regulation to ban the use of these products in manufacturing. We are a proud supporter of NRDC’s efforts to ban percholorate and PFCs in food packaging.
- We offer the highest quality pizza boxes. It is not just a cardboard box; our pizza boxes are the result of great engineering.
- Whalen provides the best quality custom print product in the industry.
- They are guaranteed to stack and hold their place.
- We offer our customers a variety of pizza box products, including generic all-kraft pizza boxes in multiple sizes, ranging from 7” to 18” for ⅟58 inch and 7” to 28” for a 2 deep B flute.
Driven to Serve
Our service representatives work closely with our customers in the U.S. and all over the world to ensure that all of our customers’ needs are met. We work diligently to meet the needs of your business, be it a large pizza chain or the neighborhood pizza shop.